Suffering from pain or illness and need help?
Our onsite Dr Pri can help
Dr Priyanta Thotagamuwa
Dr Pri’s passion is to cure suffering. All of his patients are treated with the utmost care, respect and friendliness. His understanding and gentle demeanour has earned him a long and successful career in integrated nutritional medicine.
Dr Pri takes a natural approach to medicine and avoids the use of narcotic medications and benzodiazepines, instead he combines his extensive knowledge of natural nutritionals and herbs with conventional medical therapies such as Prolotherapy and PRP injections.
Your initial consultation with Dr Pri will be very thorough as he aims to fully understand your condition, concerns and hopes for better health.
Dr Pri solves complex problems with natural medicines and proven therapies.
If you suffer from chronic pain, illness or any of conditions and symptoms below, we can help you to get relief.
- Neck, shoulder, low back, knee, ankle and foot pain
- Arthritis (Osteoarthritis/Rheumatoid arthritis)
- Chronic migraines and non-migraine headaches
- Diabetes with poor blood sugar control and the need for multiple medications or insulin injections
- Chronic tiredness and lack of energy
- Depression, anxiety, stress, bipolar or schizophrenia and not getting better with treatments
- Autism / ADHD
- Chronic allergies
- Chronic sleep issues
Gut Health, Thyroid & Organs
- Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis or Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Non-resolving gastritis
- Bloating of abdomen
- Excessive weight gain / obesity
- Digestion issues
- Thyroid disorders but not feeling better with treatment
- Abnormal liver function
- Chronic kidney failure (GFR below 40ml/min)
- Any sort of menstrual problems including irregular and heavy bleeding, painful menstruation or PMS
- Fertility problems
- Total body / heavy metal detoxification
Give your health the kickstart it needs.
Get in touch today to arrange a consultation and get a treatment plan tailored to your individual needs.
Doctors reserve the right to decline treatment or stop if the patients are found not suitable for treatment.